3rd Party Nomination - CTB Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award
CTB Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award
This exclusive award celebrates a unique entrepreneur demonstrating staying power, innovativeness, forward thinking and contributions to community.
*Must be the majority owner of a ND Certified Woman Owned Business. ND Woman Owned Business Certification status must be active with Center for Technology & Business at time of application and throughout selection process.
This form is for 3rd party nominations only, if you would like to submit a self nomination please click here.
Nominations are closed.
In evaluating the nomination packages, the judges will look at the following:
Evaluation/Selection Criteria for Self Nomination
1. Staying power (max 400 words) — your perception on the success and future sustainability of the business. What do you think the nominee is doing right to ensure long term success and to provide to their customers.
2. Innovativeness of product or service offered (max 400 words) — an illustration of the creativity and imagination of the nominee.
- Specific description of uniqueness of product or service
- Explanation of how product or service fits a niche not being adequately addressed by the competition or in the community served
3. Response to adversity or opportunity (max 400 words) — your observation of how the nominee overcame problems faced in the nominee’s business, or your observation in how the nominee capitalized on opportunities.
4. Contributions to community (max 400 words) — evidence of the use of personal time and resources, including any of the following:
- Listing of known contributions of money, time, or resources to charitable causes
- Membership in councils, boards and clubs providing support and services to the community
- Testimonials from individuals nominee has provided mentorship to
5. Maximum of 3 Supporting materials (letters of recommendation, copies of news articles, etc)
email to email@example.com by midnight on October 18, 2017.