Twenty Bismarck/Mandan Women Chosen As Leaders
2012 Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business is pleased to announce the selected participants of our 2012 Women’s Leadership Program.
- Laura Adair - Ritter Adair & Associates
- Terese Birnbaum - ND Information Technology Department
- Molly Brooks - Larson Latham Huettl LLP
- Julie Dahle - Bank of North Dakota
- Laura Entzel - Bank of North Dakota
- Raquel Jessen - Rasmussen College
- Jane Halverson - Creative Marketing Solutions
- Audrey Helm - City Air Mechanical
- Gail Hrdlicka - MCC Services
- Marlo Hunte-Beaubrun - Great Plains Economic & Commerce Association
- Julie Kuennen - IDEA Center
- Kassy Landis - Starion Financial
- Dawn Packard - Blue Sky Trails
- Mindy Piatz - Brady, Martz & Associates
- Lee Pierce - AL Fitterer Architect
- Stacey Poffenberger - Bank of North Dakota
- Dana Pritschet - ND Department of Agriculture
- Brianna Strahm - ND Department of Commerce
- Jennifer Turnbow - Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Heidi Wahl - Starion Financial
The Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Bismarck and Mandan. Throughout the program participants will hear from over 20 top leaders from North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information follow@CTechB on Twitter and track #WLP12.
Many thanks to our program partners and sponsors!