Now Hiring - IDEA Center Program Manager
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is a fast paced, forward thinking non-profit that develops and facilitates various programs based on innovation, entrepreneurship, training, leadership and business development needs across North Dakota.Our programming educates individuals, develops leaders, builds rural communities and mentors entrepreneurs.
The right candidate will be a results-driven, out of the box thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a growth orientated, life long learner with an exceptional attitude. Must be capable of multi tasking with outstanding program management skills. If you are a dynamic individual who excels with managing multiple responsibilities in an array of industries, and is passionate about creating a vibrant community, consider a position with us in Bismarck.
Position Description:The Program Manager is responsible for coaching, advocating and guiding clients throughout various phases of the business development cycle and programs offered to clients.
- Provide business advising services to entrepreneurs – specifically with marketing, communications, product commercialization, financial analysis and general operations support
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead various trainings and events like TEDxBismarck, Fast Trac, etc.
- Manage and grow community of entrepreneurs through existing and new programming
- Create and build partnerships with local, state, federal, non-profit, cooperatives, and businesses to foster programming and partnerships
- Assist in normal day to day office duties
- Occasional, statewide travel required – including evenings and weekends
- Help maintain a consistent, mission oriented message
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, entrepreneurship or related experience preferred
- Experience owning and operating a business a plus but not mandatory
- Stellar, proven project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and the willingness to work and communicate effectively with diverse populations and as a team
- Experience with facilitating product commercialization from idea to market a plus
- Motivatedrelationship builder and ability to inspire volunteers
- Self-starter, energetic, creative, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Highly collaborative work style, exceptional work ethic and personal integrity
- Excellent writing, proofing, editing, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tech friendly and familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and project management tools
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
All other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Submit resume and cover letter to jobs@TrainingND.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.