New Class Chosen As Leaders for 2017
Greater Fargo Area Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants for the third class of the CTB Women’s Leadership Program to be held in the Fargo community. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the community looking to connect, grow and pay it forward through a challenging and inspiring experience. The women will join the statewide network of highly motivated and forward thinking individuals who are making a difference all across North Dakota.
- LaDonna Renae Bannach - Beyond Boundaries Therapy Services
- Joy Beeter - Sanford Health
- Sharlynn Berns - Energy Ushers
- Tanya Beutler - Microsoft
- Bethany Brandt-Sargent - KLJ Engineering
- Diana M. Carlsrud - Gate City Bank
- Jo Carney - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Katy Collins - CoreLink
- Alexa Ducioame - Moore Engineering, Inc.
- Brein Haugen - Rasmussen College
- Megan Hook - Holiday Inn
- Denise Luttio - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Miranda Overbeck - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Rachel Perez - Gate City Insurance Agency
- Bethany Reinhardt - Border States Electric
- Emily Ronningen - Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Stephanie Sailer - Bell Bank
- Roxanne Saulsbury - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Tamra F. Schmidt McCullough - Border States Electric
- Suzanne M. Svare - Discovery Benefits
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is a unique six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages and backgrounds in Bismarck and Mandan. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy project.
The newly selected participants are joining a statewide network of highly motivated and forward thinking women that are making a difference all across North Dakota. To date, program participants have raised over $250,000 in cash and in-kind donations for organizations in their communities. After six months of coursework, the public will be invited to join participants at a graduation ceremony on December 13, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business builds North Dakota’s economic future by fostering an entrepreneurial environment through innovation, technology, training, leadership and business development. For more information visit www.trainingnd.com.