New Class Chosen As Leaders for 2016
Greater Fargo Area Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
The North Dakota Women’s Business Center is pleased to announce the return of the Women’s Leadership Program to Eastern North Dakota. After careful deliberation, Center for Technology & Business (CTB) has announced the second class of selected participants for the 2016 CTB Women’s Leadership Program to be held in the Fargo community. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the region that are ready to challenge themselves and their communities.
- Michelle Angus - Bank Forward
- Sheena Bercier - Eide Bailly
- Gail Blair - Bell State Bank & Trust
- Jessica Broers - Bremer Bank
- Sabrina Cogger - Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Dayna Del Val - The Arts Partnership
- Danielle Erdmann - Sanford Health
- Kate Holten - Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Aubree Leiser - InterOffice Workspace Furniture
- Nikki Nelson - Discovery Benefits
- Rhonda Nelson - Mayville State University
- Kathy Radermacher - Bell State Bank & Trust
- Beth Richels -Sundog
- Charlotte Rusch - Vogel Law Firm
- Kayla Thykeson - Border States Electric
- Amanda Torok - Gate City Bank
- Melissa Tortorice - CoreLink Administrative Solutions
The Women’s Leadership Program is an exceptional six-month program dedicated to building a culture of women empowering women in North Dakota with the goal of increasing leadership skills for women of all backgrounds in four core areas – personal leadership, professional leadership, community leadership and health leadership.
The newly selected participants are joining a statewide network of highly motivated and forward thinking women that are making a difference all across North Dakota. To date, program participants have raised over $205,000 in cash and in-kind donations for organizations in their communities. After six months of coursework, the public will be invited to join participants at a graduation ceremony on December 14, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit ndwomenleaders.com.