Minot Women Chosen As Leaders for 2017
Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the fifth class of the CTB Women’s Leadership Program in Minot. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the community looking to connect, grow and pay it forward through a challenging and inspiring experience. The women will join the statewide network of highly motivated and forward thinking individuals that are making a difference all across North Dakota.
- Jodeen Bergstrom-Dean, 42 Bistro
- Shelly Bohl, Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Heather Cymbaluk, Companions for Children
- Courtney Feil, Prairie Engineering, P.C.
- Leslie Herslip-Stevens, Apple Core Enterprises
- Phil Koapke, NDSU North Central Research Extension Center
- Denise Larson, First International Bank & Trust
- Denise Martin, Peoples State Bank of Velva
- Tracey Mays, Minot State University
- Karla Paurus, First International Bank & Trust
- Nancy Simpson, AmeriCorps
- Tori Srey, Tori Dany Designs
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is a unique six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages and backgrounds in Minot. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the fifth year of the successful and highly anticipated program. In total, the CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants for Minot have raised almost $54,000 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations.
The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 22, more information to follow.
For more information visit ndwomenleaders.com.