Minot Women Chosen As Leaders for 2015
Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the 2015 CTB Women’s Leadership Program. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the community.
- Nancy Andersen - VP and CAO, IRET Properties
- Kayla Cote - Graphic Designer, iWerx Advertising
- Kelly Duchsherer - VP of Operations, Affinity First Federal Credit Union
- Donna Foster - Realtor, Signal Realtors
- Jennifer Fry - Compliance Coordinator, Enbridge
- Susan Hall - Quality Management/Training Director, 4 Bears Casino & Lodge
- Brittney Hogan - Executive Director, Minot Public School Foundation
- Sheila Johnson - Loan Processor/Analyst, Peoples State Bank of Velva
- Susan Lundmark - Photographer/Owner, Susan Lundmark Photography
- Jadian Mack - Doctor of Chiropractic, HealthSource of Minot
- Kolette McDonald - VP Compensation & Benefits, IRET Properties
- Shawna Myers - Director of Property Management Accounting, IRET Properties
- Lori Nelson - Analyst Bakken Asset Performance & Development, Enbridge
- Candice Perea - Systems Analyst Programmer, SRT Communications
- Cindy Presgraves - Director of Sales, Bakken Hospitality
- Jordan Rumsey - Loan Assistant, First International Bank & Trust
- Emily Schroeder - Advertising Solutions Consultant, Midcontinent Communications
- Tiffany Walter - Research Specialist, North Central Research Extension Center
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Minot. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the third year of the successful and highly anticipated program. In total, the CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants for Minot have raised over $34,000 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 11, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit http://trainingnd.com/technology-training/womens-leadership-program.