Minot Women Chosen As Leaders for 2014
Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the 2014 CTB Women’s Leadership Program in Minot. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the region.
- Amy Broadie - Enbridge Pipelines North Dakota
- Samantha Bryans - ASK Fitness
- Becky Dolley - First Western Bank & Trust
- Sonia Gonzales - Enbridge Pipelines
- Jennifer Lade - Town & Country Credit Union
- McKenna Larson - Ackerman-Estvold
- Jill McDonald - Independence, Inc.
- Sarah Olafson - Enbridge Employee Services
- Emily Schenfisch - First International Bank & Trust
- Kayla Sivertson - Gate City Bank
- Carrie Welnel - Minot Housing Authority
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Minot. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the second year of the successful and highly anticipated program. Last year, the 2013 CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants for Minot raised $31,517 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 12, more information to follow.
CTB would like to thank our 2014 sponsors and partners
Founding Partner - Michelle J. Wall, Dale Carnegie Business Group North Dakota
Supporting Partners - Small Business Administration and North Dakota Department of Commerce
Room Sponsors - Minot Public Library, NDSU Extension Service
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit trainingnd.com/technology-training/womens-leadership-program.