Bismarck/Mandan Women Chosen As Leaders for 2016
Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the fifth class of the CTB Women’s Leadership Program in Bismarck/Mandan. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women in the community looking to connect, grow and pay it forward through a challenging and inspiring experience. The women will join the statewide network of highly motivated and forward thinking individuals that are making a difference all across North Dakota.
- Stephanie Baltzer Kom - North Dakota State Library
- Karine Becker - Keitu Engineers & Consultants, Inc.
- ShaLee Bitz - Wells Fargo Bank
- Amy Burke - North Dakota Department of Health
- Heather Fried - Fried Financial Services, Inc.
- Genevieve Giese - North Dakota Department of Commerce
- Rachel Gietzen - Quick Service Incorporated
- Lindsey Hochhalter - Center for Technology & Business
- Tonya Holmstrom - Widmer Roel CPA
- Dr. Josi Jenson - Roshau Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Mija Knudson-Hoge - Pie of Life Consulting
- Heather Lundeen - University of Mary
- Nicole Perreault - Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Vanessa Raile - Puklich Chevrolet, Inc.
- Rachel Ripplinger - KLJ
- Christa Schwartzenberger - Gate City Bank
- Cassie Staiger - CS Travel Planners
- Bethany Stockdill - Widmer Roel PC
- Katie Veidel - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Hannah Wolf - KLJ Solutions Co.
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is a unique six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages and backgrounds in Bismarck and Mandan. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the fifth year of the successful and highly anticipated program. In total, the CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants for Bismarck/Mandan have raised nearly $100,000 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 16, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit www.trainingnd.com.