Bismarck/Mandan Women Chosen As Leaders for 2014
Twenty Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the 2014 CTB Women’s Leadership Program. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women.
- Becky Bailey - Director, ND Newborn Screening,Tri-state NBS Regional Coordination & State School Nurse Consultant at North Dakota Department of Health
- Karlynn Berger - IT Program Administrator, State of North Dakota Information Technology Department
- Sandy Bieber - Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Kimberlee Bortke - Marketing Specialist, KLJ and Real Estate Agent, Trademark Realty
- Jessica Gietzen - Commodity Trader/Merchandiser, Blue Flint Ethanol
- Megan Jundt - Business Banking Officer, Starion Financial
- Noreen Keesey - Owner, Advisor, Visionary and Head Minion, Thresholds LLC
- Jennifer Krogstad - Account Executive, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Amber Larson - Marketing Manager, Bartlett & West
- Aimee Limke - Operations Manager, West-Am Fitness/Anytime Fitness
- Katie Moore Aitchison - Recovery Coach Coordinator, Heartview Foundation
- Kayla Pulvermacher - Government Relations, North Dakota Farmers Union
- Deb Salwei - Enterprise Resource Planning Manager, Montana Dakota Utilities
- Ann Schreiber - Application Integration Architect, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Char Skjonsby - Operations and Compliance Officer, Bank of North Dakota
- Susan Sorensen - Manager of Financial Reporting and Accounts Receivable, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Molly Sullivan - Government Relations, KLJ
- Elizabeth Vreswyk - Founder/President, AWTY Logistics, LLC
- Tracey Jo Weber - Government Relations Specialist, KLJ
- Hope Wedul - HR Generalist, Applied Engineering, Inc.
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Bismarck and Mandan. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the third year of the successful and highly anticipated program. Last year, the 2013 CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants for Bismarck/Mandan raised over $30,752.57 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 19, more information to follow.
CTB would like to thank our 2014 sponsors and partners - Founding Partner - Michelle J. Wall, Dale Carnegie Business Group North Dakota
Supporting Partners - Small Business Administration and North Dakota Department of Commerce
Program Partner - University of Mary
Lunch Sponsors - Jimmy John's and Minerva's
Room Sponsors - Bank of North Dakota, Bismarck-Mandan Chamber of Commerce, ND Department of Commerce
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit http://trainingnd.com/technology-training/womens-leadership-program.