Bismarck/Mandan Women Chosen As Leaders for 2013
Twenty Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the 2013 CTB Women’s Leadership Program. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women.
- Lacy Brousseau - Brady, Martz & Associates, P.C.
- Erna Jacobchick - Edge Services
- Katrina Hanenberg - Bismarck Parks and Recreation
- Terisina Hintz - Steep Me A Cup of Tea and Jerry Hintz Agency
- Dr. Beth Holwegner - Pathways Chiropractic & Wellness
- Megan Houn - Tobacco Free North Dakota
- Kelly Jahner - New York Life
- Melissa Klimpel - Smith Bakke Porsborg Schweigert & Armstrong Law Firm
- Joanna Krizan - Center for Technology & Business
- Jessica Kuntz - Berg’s 24 Hour Towing
- Dorothy Lick - North Dakota Bankers Association
- Shelle Michaels Aberle - Military Ovation
- Janae Miller - Ritter Adair & Associates, P.C.
- Petra Reyna - Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Beth Schatz Kaylor - Agency MABU
- Kayla Shafer - Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Brooke Steffes - Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
- Shanda Traiser - University of Mary
- Heather Welle - Solid Rock Financial
- Mandi Wimer - Great River Energy
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Bismarck and Mandan. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the second year of the successful and highly anticipated program. Last year, the 2012 CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants raised over $9,000 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 13, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit http://trainingnd.com/technology-training/womens-leadership-program