14 Minot Area Women Chosen As Leaders for 2013
CTB Women’s Leadership Program Participants Announced
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is pleased to announce the selected participants of the 2013 CTB Women’s Leadership Program in Minot. Participants were chosen from a pool of applicants submitted by outstanding women.
- Mary Anne Bamberger - First International Bank & Trust
- Amy Broadie - Well-Oiled Machine Consulting Inc.
- Stacey Brown - Self Reflections
- Chanda DeCent - Dakota Fire Extinguishers
- Cameon Eisenzimmer - Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Kelsey Fagerland - Brady, Martz & Associates, P.C.
- Emily Huettl - Ackerman-Estvold Engineering
- Darla Jost - Jost Construction, Inc.
- Jeanine Kabanuk - Rehab Services, Inc.
- Pam Karpenko - Clean Tech
- Maeve MacSteves - R. Rooster BBQ Co. LLC
- Darla Miller - Premier Financial Group
- Lyndsay Ulrickson - Souris Basin Planning Council
- Clarissa Westby - Bremer Bank
The CTB Women’s Leadership Program is an intense six month program dedicated to expanding the personal, professional, community and health leadership skills for women of all ages in Minot. Throughout the program participants will hear from an array of top leaders representing North Dakota and beyond that will guide and challenge the women to take the next steps in their leadership development. Participants will gain hands on experience through leadership exercises and a philanthropy challenge.
This is the first year of the program in Minot and CTB is excited to expand to the Magic City after a successful pilot program in Bismarck/Mandan for 2012. Last year, the 2012 CTB Women’s Leadership Program participants raised over $9,000 in cash and in-kind donations for local organizations. The public will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on June 27, more information to follow.
Center for Technology & Business is dedicated to building North Dakota’s economic future through leadership, technology and women’s business development. For more information visit http://trainingnd.com/technology-training/womens-leadership-program.