NOW HIRING: Program Manager, North Dakota Women’s Business Center, Fargo
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is a fast paced, forward thinking organization that builds North Dakota’s economic future. The mission is to create an entrepreneurial environment, inspire innovation and develop business leaders throughout North Dakota.Our programming educates individuals, develops leaders, builds rural communities and mentors women business owners.
This full-time role requires someone that is results-driven, an out of the box thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a growth orientated, lifelong learner with an exceptional attitude. Must be capable of multi-tasking with outstanding program management skills. The Program Manager will be in the office located in Fargo with some travel across North Dakota.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technical Assistance: Direct and conduct business advising sessions for technical assistance to women starting and/or expanding an existing business.
- Public Relations: Represent organization at state, federal and private conferences and meetings.
- Training and Event Coordination: Plan, develop, manage and implementation of training sessions, workshops, and conferences.
- Quality Assurance: Assures that program efforts are focused toward citizens, rural and urban, to assure they are able to meet the needs of businesses in North Dakota.
- Communication: Strong communication skills with partners, headquarters, team members and clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communication or related field preferred- business experience is a plus
- Stellar, proven project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and the willingness to work and communicate effectively with diverse populations and as a team
- Self-starter, energetic, creative, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives and problem-solving. Enjoys working with the public.
- Highly collaborative work style, exceptional work ethic and personal integrity
- Excellent writing, proofing, editing, verbal, presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tech friendly including experience in: Office, social media management for businesses, e-newsletters
- Grant writing and fundraising skills a plus
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Ability and flexibility to travel as needed
All other duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or Executive Director. Submit resume and cover letter to jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org December 19th.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.