Now Hiring - Marketing Coordinator
Center for Technology & Business (CTB) is a fast paced, forward thinking non-profit that develops and facilitates various programs based on innovation, technology, training, leadership and business development needs across North Dakota. Our programming educates individuals, develops leaders, builds rural communities and mentors entrepreneurs.
The right candidate will be a results-driven, out of the box thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a growth orientated, life long learner with an exceptional attitude. Must be capable of multi tasking with outstanding program management skills.
If you are a dynamic individual who excels with managing multiple responsibilities in an array of industries, and is passionate about creating a vibrant community, consider a position with us in Bismarck.
Marketing & Communication
- Guide, develop and maintain marketing strategy and goals for organization and programs
- Manage design and development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic materials including, but not limited to, brochures, e-newsletters, surveys, social media and websites, press releases for multiple programs
- Provide technical support and business advising services to entrepreneurs – specifically with technical assistance in marketing and social media
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead various trainings to groups across ND with a strong focus on small business marketing
- Assist in normal day to day office duties
- Manage program related expenditures and revenue for specific programs assigned to
- Occasional, statewide travel required – including evenings and weekends based on programming need
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field preferred
- Stellar, proven project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and the willingness to work and communicate effectively with diverse populations and as a team
- Motivated relationship builder and ability to inspire volunteers
- Self-starter, energetic, creative, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Highly collaborative work style, exceptional work ethic and personal integrity
- Excellent writing, proofing, editing, verbal, presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Tech friendly including: Office, website maintenance using a content management system and WordPress, social media management for businesses, e-newsletters, and design skills using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Grant writing and fundraising skills a plus
All other duties as assigned by the Program Director
Submit resume and cover letter to Deidre Hillman at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.