Host a Crash Course
Responsibilities of Host School:
- Promote event through various marketing platforms; including displaying provided posters, mailing fliers to students and families, announcing in school newsletters and over the PA system, coordinating school organization to make phone calls to families
- Encourage 100% participation from your 7-12 grade student body as well as participation from surrounding communities
- Provide use of school facilities at no charge for Crash Course event, ensure that facilities are properly prepared for speakers and presentations
- Coordinate student volunteers for assistance with sign in and serving meal
- Assist CTB with coordinating dinner at event
If you are a school counselor and would like to learn more about how to bring Crash Course to your school, please complete the following application form.
*Please note that preference will be given to schools in communities where Crash Course has not previously been hosted.